This privacy notice provides information on how Indemnity Legal Services Limited collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website, sign up for our newsletter or purchase our services.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Indemnity Legal Services Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data protection officer, James Morris. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact email@example.com.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Indemnity Legal Services Limited
Name of data protection officer: James Morris
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Indemnity Legal, 20 St. Dunstan's Hill, London, EC3R 8HL.
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data
- Contact Data
- Financial Data
- Usage Data
- Marketing and Communications Data
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To contact you if you have asked us to do so
- To register you as a new client
- To provide our services to you
- To manage your relationship with us
- To enable you to participate in any surveys we might perform
- To improve our website, services, marketing or customer relationships
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We will not transfer, store or process your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
6. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
7. FURTHER DETAILS